For any purpose whatsoever, you acknowledge having read and accepted the Disclaimers, and Terms and Conditions. Healthmakers is a business in the Health industry that markets Healthy Lifestyle Equipment and allied products. Healthmakers will supply goods in terms of the Consumer Protection Act 34 of 2005.
Orders can be changed subject to the following conditions:
- 1 Before the order has been dispatched
- The product selection can be changed or the order can be cancelled
- In the event of cancellation, any bank charges incurred will be deducted from the refund of the transaction amount
- 4 Once the order has been dispatched
- In the event of an exchange of goods, the customer will be responsible for the return and re-delivery costs
- In the event of cancellation of the order prior to the unpacking of the product the customer will be responsible for the delivery and return costs
- Once the order has been delivered and unpacked a restocking fee will be applied
Orders from South Africa
- EFT into the Conglomus FNB account – the details of which are provided in the emailed order confirmation
- Via the PayFast secure payment gateway selecting either:
- Credit card – A 48 Hour holding period applies for all orders paid via PayFast
- Mobicred (for monthly payment terms)
Orders from all other countries
- Payments may be made by EFT into the Conglomus FNB account
- Minimum payment of R1500 is required
- All bank charges for EFT to be for the account of the customer
- Items will only be released once the amount reflects in our bank account
All goods remain the property of Healthmakers until paid for.
- Subject to availability and/or receipt of payment, or subject to conditions of agreed payment terms, orders will be processed and dispatch confirmed by way of email
- All goods delivered need to be checked for short supply, damages or defects and should be reported to us by no later than 48 hours from date of acceptance
- Our dispatch procedure includes photographing the contents of every order as a record of what was sent out and the visual condition of the goods. This information is linked photographically to your order details
- Healthmakers only delivers via door to door courier
- Delivery times are governed by the third-party courier service contracted to deliver your order. The following are usual delivery times but not guaranteed. Courier delivery is between 1 and 4 working days.
- Order values that qualify for free delivery are inclusive of VAT value
- The delivery address must be a town or city in South Africa
- Please note that once the parcel has been collected by the delivery company we are unable to control delivery times
- Note: A delivery being delayed is not grounds for return or refund
The Terms and Conditions under which healthmakers.co.za offers free delivery are:
- For any and ALL orders OUTSIDE of South Africa, the customer is liable to get a quote from their own courier company and to arrange collection from the Healthmakers dispatch office at 9 Hoog Street, Utrecht, KZN
- Healthmakers does not arrange for any delivery outside of South Africa
- No claims can be made on Healthmakers after goods have been deemed to have been collected by the customer courier company
Healthmakers will make every effort to retrieve goods and/or make valid claims on Healthmakers’ insurers for the benefit of the customer should dispatched goods go missing. This, however, does not intimate in any way that Healthmakers accepts liability for the loss of goods after they have been dispatched for delivery to the customer
- In the case of warranty or refunds, a copy of the invoice/sales receipt MUST accompany the goods
- A refund will only be payable if the goods are in 100% original saleable condition
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns that are in excellent condition, an additional percentage can be subtracted if the returned products are not in 100% original saleable condition
- Goods must be returned in original packaging to avoid additional penalties on a refund
- Books, CDs, and DVDs may not be returned
- A Returns Authorisation form must be completed before goods can be returned, irrespective of the reason for the return
- The return of goods costs is for the account of the customer. Once you have received a Returns Authorisation No., and paid the courier fee, in the case of using our courier services, the goods may be returned
- Any goods that are returned without a Returns Authorisation No. and do not qualify for return/refund status will be held pending payment of delivery for the return of the goods to the customer
- 1 The Customer and Healthmakers pay for the goods to be returned to an address designated by Healthmakers on the following basis:
- If the product is less than 3 (three) months old from the date of purchase, Healthmakers will pay for the delivery costs.
- If the product is between 6 (six) months to 1(one) year old from the date of purchase, Healthmakers and the customer will share delivery costs equally.
- After 1 (one) year from the date of purchase, the customer will pay full delivery costs.
- Goods are deemed to have been returned to Healthmakers, to an address designated by Healthmakers, on POD (Proof of Delivery) by a signed delivery note/waybill or other document proving delivery.
- Healthmakers will charge the customer for sanitising equipment that is returned for repair in an unsanitary condition (whether or not the product is under warranty).
Healthmakers provides this website “As Is”. No expressed or implied warranty is hereby given nor any other promises made about this website. We do not warrant that this website is good quality, accurate, complete and up to date, legally effective, secure, or fit for any particular purpose.
- You indemnify us against any claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, and liabilities related to the use of this website
- The limit of our responsibility and liability for any issues related to this website is that we will, once we are made aware of any issues, resolve or fix the issue as soon as possible
- We take no responsibility for our items offered on any other website
- Healthmakers provide an optional third-party courier service for the collection and delivery of items in need of service/repair. Should the customer choose this third-party service the liability for any damages, loss of goods, etc. will be transferred from Healthmakers to the customer
Healthmakers shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.justice.gov.za/legislation/acts/2000-002.pdf Your information to register on healthmakers.co.za is considered to be private and is kept on a secure server. Your information is used by Healthmakers for the purpose of processing your orders, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. Customer information will never be sold to a third party.
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Healthmakers chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature as 9 Hoog Street, Utrecht, 2980. You agree that any claim relating to healthmakers.co.za and our service can only be dealt with in a court in Utrecht in the Province of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. Variation: Healthmakers may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Conglomus, a close corporation based in South Africa trading as Healthmakers and with registration number 95/46947/23 and CE Thornhill (Member).
Support Contact Information:
- Tel: +27 81 512 4074 | +27 81 241 0650
- WhatsApp: 081 512 4074
No images or information or products contained in healthmakers.co.za is intended to be or should be taken as a treatment or medical diagnosis. The information, images and products are for general knowledge and use and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your medical practitioner, homeopath or alternative qualified health provider when starting any dietary or nutritionally related program. The use of any of the equipment sold on healthmakers.co.za is not a reason to discontinue prescribed medication or medical treatment. Copyright Unless otherwise stated, all the material appearing on healthmakers.co.za, including: the site design; text; logos; graphics; icons and images, and any other material and the arrangement thereof is subject to the applicable copyright laws. Copyright 2019 Healthmakers. Obligations on Registering on healthmakers.co.za: You are responsible for keeping your access password to healthmakers.co.za confidential and agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or access to healthmakers.co.za using your details. Healthmakers may, for marketing and statistical purposes, monitor the users of healthmakers.co.za through the shopping cart software. Healthmakers maintains the right to suspend or terminate access, to all or some of healthmakers.co.za, from certain IP addresses. This may be done at our sole discretion and without notice. healthmakers.co.za reserves the right to cancel any customer or member registration to the site. This may be done at our sole discretion and without notice.